Your hosts at Casa Mia - The Hazlett Family
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our beautiful guest house in Unterwössen. Passionate about sport and life in the mountains, we are happy to give you additional tips to help you make the most of your holidays in Achental. An international family, we are delighted to welcome guests from around the world to our home in the beautiful Bavarian Alps. Languages spoken at Casa Mia include English, German, French, Spanish, Czech (as well as Scottish and some Bavarian)! Our guest house is particularly suited to families and couples looking for a peaceful mountain escape or an active outdoor holiday.
FAQs and House Information
The most important things you need to know about our guest house.
Q. How do we book our stay?
A. Contact us via email, WhatsApp or our contact form with your desired dates and details and we will respond within 24 hours.
Q. What if I have to cancel my stay?
A. A deposit is required to confirm your booking. Cancellation is free up to 14 days before your stay – you will receive a refund of your deposit. Later cancellation will cost 80% of the total rental price.
Q. How does the payment process work?
A. Payment of 30% of the total cost is required to confirm your booking. The remainder of the cost should be transferred two weeks before arrival. You can pay via PayPal or bank transfer using the details on the invoice.
Q. What are the check-in and check-out times?
A. Check-in is possible from 15:00 – 20:00. If you would like to arrive outside of these times please contact us. Check-out is by 10:00.
Q. What are the COVID rules at Casa Mia?
A. Masks are required in the main staircase and you are required to follow the current guidelines provided by the Achental Tourist Office.
Q. Are dogs and pets allowed at Casa Mia?
A. We do love animals, but no, dogs and pets are not allowed in our guest house.
Q. Is smoking allowed at Casa Mia?
A. We have a complete non-smoking policy at Casa Mia. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the property.
Q. Are bed sheets and towels included in the price?
A. Yes, bedding and towels are included. Please however bring your own beach towels for bathing at the lakes. The guest house towels should remain in the apartments.
Q. In what condition should I leave the apartment?
A. Please kindly leave the apartment in a clean and tidy state. All trash should be taken out to the provided containers before you leave and all kitchenware should be cleaned and returned to where you found it on arrival.
Q. What should I do if I break or damage something in the apartment?
A. These things can happen but please kindly let us know if it does so we can resolve the problem before our next guests arrive. For cases of serious damage please insure you have personal liability insurance as you will be invoiced in this case.
Q. What is there for children to do at Casa Mia?
A. We have an indoor playroom with toys and games. In the garden there is a trampoline and a play-shed with toys.
Q. Do you have cots and high chairs?
A. High chairs and cots are available free of charge.
Q. Is there space for my sports equipment?
A. We have a room in the cellar for skis and snowboards. Bikes can be locked in the carport.
- Quiet period in the house is between 22:00 and 08:00.
- Outdoor shoes should be removed in the entranceway before entering the main staircase in order to ensure cleanliness for all guests. Guest slippers are provided, or you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please be respectful of other guests and limit the volume on TV and music devices.
Prices for our apartments vary by occupancy. Apartment Balsberg is available from 89€ per night and Hochplatte from 109€ per night.
- The prices shown are for up to 2 adults.
- An additional person costs 20€ per night. (10€ per night for children 12-16 years of age.)
- Children (under 12) do not pay extra and any equipment required for your child is free of charge.
- The price is excluding visitor’s tax which costs 1.50€ per person, per night (1.00€ for children aged 6-15).
- Plus cleaning fees of 45€ for Balsberg and 50€ for Hochplatte.
- Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- Direct booking with the hosts will guarantee you the best price. If you find our property at a cheaper price online, let us know.
Enjoy an unforgettable break in Achental
Casa Mia Holiday Apartments in Unterwössen
Book Your Stay Now